|Job Ref:||204558032||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Colwyn Bay||Address:||Post Code:||LL29||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum Attractive benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
This organisation has been providing Engineering Services for over 25 years into the Civil and Structural industry. They have a very diverse and loyal client base and have assisted customers to achieve their aspirations in a range of different sectors.|
This includes providing effective and reliable professional advice in a flexible manner to meet the needs of their Clients, in terms of costs, timing and the nature of solutions offered to them.
The role is to provide both the technical and commercial lead for the business.
- You must be a Chartered Civil or Structural engineer with a broad experience of most facets of Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy.
- You must have the ability to demonstrate high levels of technical knowledge to both clients and staff alike.
- You must be able to direct staff, contractors and clients on technical matters, influence decisions and decision makers and resolve disputes through mediation.
- You must also have an uncompromising attitude and approach to achieving and maintaining quality, service and standards.
- Total understanding and ability to apply key commercial initiatives with the ability to widen scope of works and revenue streams.
- Ability to understand, succinctly capture and client requirements.
- Someone who is experienced in stepping back from the day to day work to make key strategic decisions whilst being a strong influencer.
- Experience and strong understanding of the importance and application of insurances, commercial and technical T&C`s.
- Strong financial skills. (including experience of profit & loss accounts, Balance Sheets and Cost Forecasting).
If this person is you and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to take a well established company forward then please send your CV for the attention of Richard Sutton through the system.
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis