|Job Ref:||204557842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum + package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Our client is a multi-divisional, Top 50 Main Contractor with projects nationwide. They have a history of successfully delivering new developments, ranging from homes to commercial, industrial and mixed use schemes. We have been retained to assist in their search for a Project Manager to work on a £30m mixed use scheme in the South West. We are looking for a highly experienced Project Manager who will lead the project on a day to day basis and report into the Project Director.|
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Project Director / Construction Director.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, making sure all Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statements, Risk Assessments are in order.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis.
- Value Engineering where possible.
Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 4 years Project Manager experience working for a top Main Contractor.
- Degree educated - Construction Management or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid certified.
- Commercially / contractually aware.
- Strong IT / Reporting skills.
- Very good Communication skills.
The salary, package and career development opportunities available are excellent. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to James Darby