|Job Ref:||204557831||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£50000 - £50001/annum Benefits + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:47|
My client is a leading provider of Housing across the South West of England. |
Due to plans to grow and develop business, they are looking for a Land Manager to support the commercial and wider business teams. The ideal candidate will deliver a customer focused new homes division, taking responsibility for the identification, evaluation and securing land pipeline for the business.
- Identify, evaluate and acquire development sites across the division`s geographical area
- Maintain a high profile with external property contacts in pursuit of opportunities for the company.
- Working closely with the technical teams and external consultants to secure implementable planning consents.
- Management and coordination of viability and feasibility stages
- Land negotiations and formulating offers
- Experience in land appraisal, acquisition and planning system at a senior level.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work effectively within a team