|Job Ref:||204557821||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Travel||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
My Client strives to symbolise the best in innovation, creativity and technological mastery, befitting for a Group that harnesses a culture of innovation to deliver technical expertise in tackling the most complex of projects. |
They are looking for a Project Quantity surveyor to be based in their Essex office who has a proven track record of looking after work across multiple sites simultaneously. The Projects will include a mixture of decent homes internals and externals.
Candidates will need experience with
- JCT/NEC/MTC contracts
- Traditional lump sum and Design and build
- Individual Projects up to £2M
- Managing Training Quantity Surveyors
The role will include but not be limited to maintaining established profit margins, the pricing of all works in line with current market conditions to improve where possible company profits, to manage target costs, to prepare monthly cost reconciliations and to undertake site visits as and when necessary.
The successful applicants for the roles of Project Quantity Surveyor will need excellent communication skills, be computer literate, have a proven track record, stable employment background and outstanding organisation and timely management skills.
You will also have a minimum 3 years working on Planned & Cyclical maintenance and/or Decent Homes projects as well as being able to demonstrate a stable employment background.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience
- Experience within a similar role
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
- Must be an excellent organiser with proven time management skills
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel
A successful candidate can will receive £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus travel, pension and healthcare.
If you are interested in this role please contact Nathaniel Morris on (Apply online only) or (url removed)