|Job Ref:||204556190||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bedford||Address:||Post Code:||MK40||Salary:||£0 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Site Manager |
£60k + package
One of our biggest residential clients is looking for a Site Manager to oversee one of their sites in Bedfordshire for their new, Southern region.
The client take great pride in their customer service, quality of product and vast history, dating back over 150 years, which stands to prove their longevity and ability to adapt to the current market.
Project will consist of a 140 unit site, made up of 3, 4 and 5 bed, traditional build houses.
Site Manager Role
The role will be most suitable for a Site Manager with the drive to really put their stamp on this new region of the business, using their knowledge and vast experience to take the job from inception to completion, and do so in line within strict financial, time and quality expectations
Typical duties would include:
* Take ownership for Health & Safety and Environment responsibility.
* Work closely with the pre-construction team on; SHE, Build ability and programme issues and review and comment on design information issues by both consultants and suppliers.
* Work closely with the Site Management team on each site to ensure that things run smoothly - an effective communicator is essential.
* Manage projects in line with the agreed finance and production targets and reports.
* Have key client-facing responsibility
* Speculative build background
* Proven success of delivering projects to standard
* Experience managing large spec sites
* Exceptional Leadership and organisational skills
* Relevant qualifications (SMTS, CSCS etc)
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Luke Fleming on (Apply online only) or email me your CV