|Job Ref:||204555590||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Armitage||Address:||Post Code:||WS15||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
I am welcoming applications from Quantity Surveyors for a permanent position in the Armitage area, working for a first class groundworks firm that needs the same caliber of staff to match. You will need to have 5 years' experience as a QS and will ideally have worked for a similar company.|
You will be responsible for managing the commercial aspect of schemes, from the site start-up to the completion. You will seek to manage project costs and enhance value as part of the site team, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
• Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
• On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required
• Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control
• Feasibility studies of clients requests
• Preparation of Subcontracts
• Analysing sub-contractors quotations
• Preparation and agreeing variation accounts
• Preparation and agreeing of interim valuations and final accounts
• Prepare and issue certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
• Providing evidence for resolution of disputes
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedure
On offer is a negotiable salary package along with a company car and fuel card and also a pension scheme.
What do you do next?
If you believe that you are the ideal candidate for this role and want to join a company that excels in delivering projects on time and on budget but to an impeccable standard then please give me a call on NA/(Apply online only) or send me your CV to the address given below.
I will look forward to speaking with you soon