|Job Ref:||204555558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£52000 - £56000/annum car/allowance, contrib pension, bonu||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:47|
This is a great opportunity for a senior quantity surveyor to join a well-established and reputable construction company based in Oxford. They work principally in the education sector. Projects vary in size from £100K to £6m and include new-build and refurbishment. Many of their projects are award winning.|
The key responsibilities for the senior QS role are as follows:
* Management of project accounts including final agreement.
* Liaison with PQS, architect etc.
* Attendance at meetings.
* Letting, managing and agreeing subcontract packages.
* Monthly cost reporting.
* Liaising with site managers, contracts managers and the admin team.
The right candidate will possess the following key skills:
* Previous experience working on prestigious projects (including listed buildings).
* Strong team player.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Strong IT skills.
In return the successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a small, friendly office team in a welcoming and informal environment. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with the chance to work independently and have a genuine scope of influence within the business