|Job Ref:||204551464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:58|
Are you a CDM Co-ordinator wondering what happens now? Do you have a fantastic background as a CDM Co-ordinator, but don't know how your CDM Co-ordinator skills will now be used? My client needs a CDM Co-ordinator to join their Construction Consultancy as a Health and Safety Consultant, offering Health and Safety Advice and CDM Co-ordinator Consultancy. You will play a key role, as a senior Health and Safety Consultant within the Health and Safety service delivery team. |
Following the recent regulation changes, it is a time of great uncertainty for many CDM Co-ordinators and Health and Safety Advisors. However, whilst many companies talk about redundancy, cut backs, shrinking Health and Safety portfolios, my client has seized the day and is using the current landscape as a springboard for growth.
As a CDM Co-ordinator reading this advert, you will know that your CDM Co-ordinator skills are still highly valuable, and will be needed in the principle design stage of Construction projects. As a Health and Safety Advisor, you will also know that you possess a range of additional skills that still apply to the fantastic industry that we work in. With a portfolio of Construction projects, ranging from Commercial to Private Residential, from Sports & Leisure to Education, my client has an impressive reputation for delivering high end, high quality, Construction Consultancy services.
You will be responsible for providing health and safety advisory services directly to existing and new clients.
* Providing support to Directors as required in all business issues.
* Undertaking CDM Co-ordinator consultancy duties to Project Directors.
* Assistance with the development of risk assessments
* Assistance to contractors in developing Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
* Undertaking safety audits and inspections.
* Providing retained health and safety advice to clients.
* Supporting clients and developing lasting relationships.
Experience and Qualifications
As a minimum you will have the following qualifications and experience.
* NEBOSH qualified (minimum Construction Certificate).
* Suitable and relevant experience as a CDM Co-ordinator and/or health and safety advisor particularly within property and construction.
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the core components of construction safety.
* Thorough understanding of CDM2015 Regulations
* Up to date knowledge of current legal developments in respects of construction and associated law.
As you can imagine, my client understands that an individual with the above skills will require a generous Remuneration package, and is willing to better your current level of salary. As a guide though, we are looking for an individual who has expectations ranging anywhere from £35,000 to £45,000, depending on provable experience and ability.
Applications for this role are likely to be high, so to not miss out, send your CV in strict professional confidence to Joseph Beaven at Brandon James. Joseph started in Construction recruitment in 2007, and has an impressive track record of delivering Recruitment services to the highest professional standard