|Job Ref:||204551452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||India||Address:||Salary:||£100000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:58|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Rolling Stock Manager to join a major transportation infrastructure client to be based in India.|
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute the engineering issues and site administration for rolling stock
- Associated plants and facilities contracts for the new railway projects
- Review contractors' submissions, supervise testing and commissioning activities, carry out site inspection, handle day-to-day contracts administration and maintain site records
- Manage technical and logistical interfaces and liaise with relevant parties to ensure progress of works
- Overseas assignments may be required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in a multi-discipline environment in managing the design, installation, testing and commissioning of rolling stock for large-scale railway
- Corporate Membership of a relevant professional institution is preferred.
**Candidates with less experience will be considered for Rolling Stock Engineer position
- A Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Company is world renowned for creating one of the most efficient transport links and currently in the process of expanding its operations throughout India.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate