|Job Ref:||204551312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trafford Park||Address:||Post Code:||M17||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:58|
Job Title: Estimator / Senior Estimator|
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £Neg + benefits package, pension, private health care, bonus, car or allowance
Our client is a very successful Regional Main Contractor. They are a design and construction business specializing in new build construction, property development and investment projects for blue-chip customers. Their main sector focus includes Commercial, Residential, Retail, Leisure, Hotel, Education and Stadia. They manage projects from inception to completion and pride themselves in finding engineering solutions to the most difficult construction problems. Their success story has been well publicized and their spectacular but controlled growth has let to them achieving great results in a relatively short period of time.
The company is now seeking an experienced Estimator to join their team in Trafford Park. You will need to be experienced in pricing jobs around £2m - 35m with a sound construction project pedigree that will include coverage across some of my client's key sectors. In particular, main contractor experience with specific interest in medium to high value schemes would be desirable.
Also you will ideally have experience of computerized estimating software. The role would suit an experienced Estimator from a main contracting background who has worked on a range of contracts including traditional, design and build, negotiated and tendered work.
* You will need to be a successful Estimator / Senior Estimator with a good track record of achievement along with a stable career track record in main contracting
* Be responsible for the preparation of tenders, negotiation with subcontractors and clients, tender adjudication and post tender negotiations
* Manage individual tenders with values up to £2m-50m
* My client's key driver is to improve their hit rate in relation to tenders bid and won and increase their workload accordingly. They have ambitious plans in place for the future and seek to really make their mark within major projects,
What you can expect:
* In return the successful candidate can expect to receive an industry leading remuneration package and competitive bonus structure
* Leading Regional Contractor
* Dynamic Estimating Team.
* Exciting Growth Plans
* Excellent opportunities available for career progression and development for the right individuals