|Job Ref:||204551297||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Clackmannanshire||City:||Alloa||Address:||Post Code:||FK10||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Bench hand Joiner x 2 Required in Alloa on a Permanent Basis|
We have a requirement for two joiners in Alloa to work with a busy main contractor. Immediate start available with competitive rates of pay. This is certainly an opportunity not to be missed.
The core aspects of the bench hand joinery role will involve:
• Cut and shape timber for floorboards, skirting boards and window frames
• Make and assemble doors, window frames, staircases and fitted furniture
• Fit wooden structures, like floor and roof joists, roof timbers, staircases, partition walls, and door and window frames
• Make and fit interiors in shops, bars, restaurants, offices and public building
The bench hand joiners must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
• Safe operation
• Workplace safety
• Safe lifting and handling procedures
We require the bench hand joiners to have an apprenticeship or relevant qualification, bench experience and a CSCS card. You will also be required to provide two checkable references and able to work in Alloa.
We require the bench hand joiners to start as soon as possible. This is a permanent position. The hours of work will be between 8am -4.30pm. You will be required to work Monday - Friday. The client is an extremely busy main contractor who has a significant client base. Any weekend work will be paid at an enhanced rate - Saturday x 1.5 and Sunday x 2.
If you are bench hand joiner looking for work in Alloa and available for an immediate start then please contact Lesley-Anne on (Apply online only).
Primestaff Ltd is a recruitment agency acting on behalf of our client