|Job Ref:||204551227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:58|
Mechanical Engineer - London|
We are currently working closely with an International Construction Projects organisation providing Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and commissioning services across a variety of Industry Sectors.
Due to consistent repeat business from their clients and successful handover of completed projects, the organisation is growing considerably and would like to offer a fantastic opportunity to an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to their team based in London.
• Design and coordination of mechanical building services.
• Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
• Preparation of reports and front end studies
• Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
• Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
• Working with Quality Control Systems
• Execution of Design Reviews
• Experience using 2D Autocad is essential.
• Experience using 3D Autocad is advantageous but not essential.
• Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers.
• A degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have a minimum of 7-10+ years previous experience mechanical / building construction
• Experience in Data Centres / Industrial or Power would be advantageous
• Previous experience working on industrial and pharmaceutical projects
• Hevacomp & Autocad experience
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Self motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems