|Job Ref:||204551148||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£22000 - £27000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
CAD Technician (Structural) - Building Structures|
Salary £22,000 - 27,000 + Benefits
An exciting position has become available within an established structural engineering consultancy based in Leicester. Owing to ongoing growth our client is looking to welcome an AutoCAD Technician to the team to focus on a diverse range of building projects including multi million pound commercial developments through to new build residential builds.
As a Structural CAD Technician for our client you will be involved in:-
Draughting and detailing for a range of domestic and commercial builds.
* Producing drawings for masonry, steel, RC and other structural materials.
* Assisting with site visits and responding to technical queries.
* Production of drawings using AutoCAD.
* Contributing to projects from conception through to completion.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience within a structural CAD technician role.
* Have a minimum of a HNC/HND in Civil/Structural Engineering.
* Have a strong working knowledge of AutoCAD. (CADS RC experience beneficial)
* Possess strong communication skills in both the written and verbal forms.
* Have strong interpersonal skills.
* Be experience designing and draughting for traditional materials.
This is a rewarding role with long term prospects, it brings with it the chance to develop within an established consultancy as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you are interested in the role of Structural CAD Technician please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V