|Job Ref:||204549201||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Coleshill||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£0 - £35000/annum DOE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Graduate/Land Buyer - Residential Housing|
Coleshill, West Midlands
Up to £35,000 DOE
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for an experienced Graduate/Land Buyer/Land Manager to join there innovative team in the West Midlands.
As the ideal candidate you must have a solid track record of Land acquisition, a secure history of experience for a reputable House builder. Preferably you will reside In the West Midlands area. This will allow you to have a good Knowledge of the area. The attitude you possess will aid you to hit the ground running and take on this role with passion and determination to Acquire Land.
* Pro-actively identify and progress partnership schemes.
* To secure opportunities and convert preferred developer status into deliverable projects
* Where appropriate to identify and secure speculative land opportunities and convert opportunities into deliverable projects.
* Pro-actively identify and pursue partnership opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Pro-actively identify and pursue speculative land opportunities, and assess their suitability
* Monitor all Regional and Local Authority Planning and Housing Documentation for future opportunitiesExcellent package for the right candidate is on offer, with an immediate start.A highly competitive salary of up to £35k + Benefits (dependant on experience) also the option of a car or car allowance and benefits.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence