|Job Ref:||204549152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Are you a skilled Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? |
Do you want to work for an independent consultancy who are looking for an experienced candidate to join their motivated and qualified team?
You MUST be degree qualified with MRICS status, or have either started your APC, or looking to start your APC, in order to achieve MRICS status.
Our client provides professional Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Independent cost and management advice.
Duties will include:
• Managing multi-million pound contracts.
• Reporting to the senior team members.
• Responsible for a range of pre and post contract duties for a diverse range of projects.
• Budget estimating.
• Cost planning and preparation of Bills of Quantities.
• Assembly on contract documentation.
• Cost reporting.
• Interim valuations / schedules of rates.
• Agreement of final accounts.
Necessary skills include:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a professional manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Ability to prioritise workload.
• Ability to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm within your work.
Should you feel that this role would be suitable for you, please submit your CV for consideration.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates