|Job Ref:||204549070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£NEG Negotiable||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Health & Safety Manager - Stockport|
Edge Careers are representing their client a main contractor with a regional office in the North West. They currently have a regional turnover of £100m. Their project values range from £1m - £8m and consist of mainly Design & Build contractors.
Their contracts are won on a negotiated and competitive basis, with projects up to an hour away from the office.
They are currently working in the following sectors: commercial, Industrial, Health, Leisure, Retail and High rise developments.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will be reporting into the MD or Health & Safety Director and will be responsible for overseeing a number of projects across the North West and will have occasional involvement in Pre-con phase.
Main duties will include:
* Development of Health, Safety and Environment strategy and procedures
* Providing HS&E advice at tender and construction
* Drafting of policies
* Site visits & audits to ensure compliance with specified procedures and standards
* Investigate & report on all reportable accidents & occurrences
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience in a HSE Role within a main contractor
* Have detailed knowledge of HS & E legislation
* Have a NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Hardev Singh at Edge Careers