|Job Ref:||204559890||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£35000 - £55000/annum Plus Commission & Company Car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Our client is a B2B telecommunications company, which has grown significantly in the last few years. This is an attractive opportunity for someone who possesses a strong sales ability to aid them in their next phase of growth. Based on experience, our client is offering a basic Salary of £25,000 to £30,000, plus a generous commission structure which offers an OTE of £55,000 + The role includes a Company Car, Laptop, Phone and Pension Scheme.|
Your role as Field Sales Executive will concentrate on delivering sales results through a mixture of field sales and telesales activities in the North West Region, whilst noting you will also have pre-booked appointments from our Telesales Team. You should be articulate, possess strong communication skills and have an ambition to succeed, with the ability to handle objections and rejection constructively. You should not be adverse to generating desk based leads at least once a week, as it is important you can demonstrate a team player mentality. A high level of energy and drive with regards to over achieving targets is crucial, but you should also have an ambitious career attitude with a view to achieving long term career goals.
• To contact all types of businesses on a daily basis via phone and field to generate appointments
• To promote Fixed Telephone Lines, Mobiles, Broadband and Telephone Systems
• To achieve/exceed individual revenue targets set out by the Sales Manager
• To provide effective day to day support to existing customers as well as new customers.
• Quote potential customers on a like for like basis.
• To manage workload; ensuring work is prioritised appropriately
• Seek to continually over achieve sales revenue targets
• Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required
• To be compliant to health and safety, company policy and legislation
• Canvass door to door promoting our business after attending appointments, with the view to generate additional sales opportunities
• Proven track record in face to face sales
• B2B sales experience
• Telecoms experience is essential.
• Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
• Driven and self-motivated
• Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
• The ability to work under pressure
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer literature - Excel, Word, Presentations, Outlook
• Team Player Attitude Essential
• The role entails desk based work and cold calling businesses within a set region at least one day a week.
• A full driving license (with no more than 9 points and no bans)
If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who is looking for a new challenge, who wants to join a business which will reward your commitment and hard work, then we need to speak to you