|Job Ref:||204556316||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£400 - £550/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Business Intelligence / BI / Design Lead / Lead Architect / Stakeholder Engagement / Stakeholder Management / Data Modelling / Telecoms / Contract |
A leading Telecoms provider are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Design Lead / Architect to immediately join the market leading company working across Networks, finance, marketing and customer experience departments within the Telecoms space.
Essentially the successful BI Architect will be working as a Design Lead/Lead Architect who will be reviewing the design work of the rest of the team. They will be working on a micro strategy project where they will be required to have strong SQL database Skills and worked closely with Talend as a data integration tool. The required Business Intelligence Architect / lead will be involved in a number of Stakeholder Engagements therefore will be required to have stakeholder experience.
The key requirements for the successful Business Intelligence Role include:
- A strong blend of both technical and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of managing project deliveries
- Experience of data analysis
- Experience of business intelligence capabilities and data warehousing Delivery
- Experience of working with an energetic and "can- Do" attitude in an agile environment
- Preference for a Business intelligence Architect within the Telecoms space
If you fit the description of the above, please apply below for instant feedback and the chance to interview this week for a start the following week.
Business Intelligence / BI / Design Lead / Lead Architect / Stakeholder Engagement / Stakeholder Management / Data Modelling / Telecoms / Contract