|Job Ref:||204549486||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Republic of Ireland||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:03|
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking experienced Orchestration and Assurance Specialists for their Telecoms client based in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and be instrumental in maintaining standards and influencing the way forward in the Cloud/Telecoms industry. Excellent Salary/Benefits for right candidate. There is a significant amount of Global travel with this role so candidates must be prepared for this.|
Key responsibilities for this role are working with domain experts in the areas of Service and Resource modelling, Orchestration and Assurance. You will be expected to attend meetings of standards bodies. The ability to understand and apply industry standards is essential.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in many of the following areas:
• Deep understanding of business drivers and technical details of Service Assurance, Closed Loop, Service Orchestration, programmable networks - including how they play together in the modern Service Provider environment with SDN, NFV and legacy systems.
• Model Driven Development
• Knowledge of many relevant industry standards and the ability to apply them to solutions
• Any Open Source contributions, including OpenDaylight, OpenStack, ONOS, OPNFV, etc
• Taking ownership & responsibility for personal deliverables
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and salary requirements for this Permanent position