|Job Ref:||204563186||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum Medical, Pension, Holidays etc||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
AXAPTA / AX Developer (AX7 Implementation) £55K + Benefits, Oxford|
I'm pleased to present this incredible opportunity with an international recognized client in need of a Lead developers' skill to co-ordinate a versatile development team within an award winning MS Gold Partner.
My client requires someone with a detailed knowledge of X++ and a deep understanding of a variety of programming languages, (C#, C++, .net etc..) taking on the responsibilities of supporting end users strategic goals and objectives.
This position provides a huge opportunity for career growth for an ambitious candidate who is driven toward developing their skill set in an industry leading company. Naturally a position with such benefits comes with an equal proportion of responsibilities,
to be considered for this position the candidate will possess;
* A minimum of 3 years Dynamics AX 2009 / AX 2012 hands on experience
* Development experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 technology stack (X++, MorphX, AIF, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint).
* Experience of delivering highly scalable, performant, distributed software solutions
* Experience in producing proof of concepts/prototypes to confirm technical approaches.
* Development experience using Microsoft technologies - .Net, C#, SQL Server, WCF, WWF
* Full understanding and practical experience of X++ programming solutions
This is an opportunity that is going to provide a very promising career path, ideal for a developer hungry for progression in an exciting challenging environment leading to even greater progression for a committed candidate.
In return for your knowledge and expertise you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £55.000 + benefits and the opportunity to work in an environment where you will be supported in achieving long term goals and recognized for your efforts.
Additional benefits include
* Bonus Scheme (10 - 15%)
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Cover - Option to include family
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Fully paid Microsoft AX training certifications
My client strives to find the best candidates on the market to add to their teams of Dynamics experts, therefore they are willing to meet competitive salaries to receive the most qualified senior Microsoft AX / Axapta Senior Developers.
Due to current market demands my client is looking to fill this position ASAP so If you have experience in the Microsoft AX / Axapta Development areas please apply now and call Dan Collings on (Apply online only) to discuss this excellent opportunity further.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta / AX / MS AX / Oxford / Northampton / Surrey / London / Reading / developer / Technical Support Engineer / X++ / AX 2009 / AX 2012 / AX7 / Microsoft Partner / Microsoft / .NET / C# / International