|Job Ref:||204563162||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Cobham||Address:||Post Code:||KT11||Salary:||£100000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
Our client offers a full range of high technology, precision products and services for all industrial metrology applications. With over 90 production and precision centres worldwide, they support customers with measurement information along the complete design, development and production life cycle. They enable their customers to enhance the quality of their products and increase the efficiency of their manufacturing plants around the world. Their customer base includes leading global brands in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, energy and medical. |
For outstanding individuals who have a track record of approaching challenges innovatively along with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff in order to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment, there is now a position available for the role of: Head of Marketing
Location: Cobham, Surrey, UK
Package: ca. £150k-170k & excellent benefits
Reporting to the Chairman, the role incorporates:
- Holding primary responsibility for providing executive leadership and management of corporate marketing activities, which include: brand development, divisional marketing, partner marketing, as well as support product marketing and sales enablement efforts.
- Developing and managing the Company's marketing budget, whilst driving the company's efforts to position itself as a visionary leader in the world of manufacturing intelligence.
- Executing the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve goals.
- Creating an institutional and system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyse performance.
- Ensuring all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Supporting product marketing efforts including product launch, presentations, sales tools, and general support.
- An education to 2nd degree level, with professional Marketing training would be advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years' B2B marketing experience in comparable industries with 4 years in a senior management position.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales software applications; Salesforce experience would be preferred.
- Culturally open, the person has worked and is at ease in an international matrix organisation.
- Strong business and commercial acumen with strong people and leadership skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Ability and interest to travel (up to 30% of the time).
If you feel you fit the required criteria and are motivated by the role, please apply now quoting reference GB-01697 via the link or contact Mercuri Urval on +44 (0)(Apply online only)