|Job Ref:||204562809||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Security Operations Analyst - SOC Analyst - SIEM - £35,000 - £45,000|
Marcus Donald are looking for a SOC Analyst to join a blue chip firm based in Berkshire on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for using SIEM and service reporting tools to monitor the security posture of the IT estate and identify anomalous activity and behaviours. Other duties will include refining and developing dashboards and reports to continuously improve security situational awareness. Below is a list of requried technical skills:
Security Operations Analyst - SOC Analyst - SIEM - £35,000 - £45,000
- Previous experience of working in a Security Operations Centre
- Experience using Vulnerability Assessment tools like Nessus, Qualys etc.
- Experience using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, Splunk, LogRythm etc.
- Knowledge of network protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, PKI, Firewalls etc.
- knowledge of Intrusion Detection/ Prevention Systems (ID/PS), User activity monitoring systems, data leakage prevention systems
- Up to 16% Bonus
- Private healthcare
- Private Dentalcare
Please send across your CV if this role is of NA Operations Analyst - SOC Analyst - SIEM - £35,000 - £45,000