|Job Ref:||204562686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Camden||Address:||Post Code:||EC1||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum 65K - 75K + ex bens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect for this leading online retailer. This is a great time to join the organisation that has huge growth plans for 2016 / 2017 and beyond with a new CEO driving IT Strategy forward and multiple programmes of work planned.|
You will have overall responsibility for the design of enterprise-grade software solutions across one or more teams based largely (but not exclusively) on the Microsoft Technology stack.
Working closely with internal technical, analysis and delivery teams you will have the opportunity to be involved in a range of project across performance, pricing, order management and general e-commerce.
A background in delivering complex enterprise architecture ideally within retail or online retail desirable.
* A number of years designing complex enterprise systems ideally within the online retail space.
* Strong architectural or technical background, delivering custom and integrated solutions.
* Full SDLC experience - Ideally understanding of Agile and XP practices.
* Used to shaping complex functional and non functional requirements.
* Experience producing high level and low level design documents.
* Experience in a broad range of technologies and their implementation, including at least some of the following: -
* Object oriented programming languages, preferably .Net (C#.)
* Relational and non-relational technologies database technologies.
* Cloud based development & delivery platforms, ideally Microsoft Azure.
* Message oriented middleware solutions and/or integration platforms, ideally MSMQ or Azure Service Bus.
* Web services - JSON, SOAP/XML.
* Networking protocols - transport (TCP/IP) and application (HTTP) level.
* Server and networking infrastructure technologies.
More details on application - Multiple roles available