|Job Ref:||204562557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
Manpower UK is currently recruiting an MI Business Analyst to join their team in Newcastle, on an ongoing temporary basis|
This role will be working with one of Manpower's biggest accounts, within the central MI function
* To be accountable for the development and ongoing production of regular management information and performance measures using a variety of systems and data analysis tools including Qlikview, Cognos, PeopleSoft Financials and MS Excel.
* To be accountable for the accuracy and overall quality of management information produced for both internal and external stakeholders.
* To improve the quality and availability of the management information used internally by, and external to, the CORE teams.
* To work to priorities as set by the Optimisation and Implementation Manager in order to contribute to the achievement of objectives, service levels and provide excellent customer service.
* To assist in the identification of issues and areas for improvement across the business processes and systems used by Manpower.
* To expand the usage and application of data analysis tools (see note 1) across the CORE teams
* To be a key member of the CORE team involved in the systematic development of solutions for identified issues with the objective of improving efficiency, productivity, effectiveness and reducing on-going cost.
* To act as an expert regarding the MI processes and systems used by Manpower to deliver CORE objectives.
* To quickly acquire a detailed understanding and knowledge of the reporting and analysis tools used by the central reporting team.
* To maintain currency, accuracy and integrity of departmental reporting and analytical tools
* To create and maintain a reporting schedule, ensuring currency and validity.
* To assist with testing of various new tools and troubleshooting / defect fixing of any existing tools as and when required using root cause analysis
* Excellent IT skills, especially data analysis tools, including MS Excel (essential) and Qlikview (desirable).
* Experience in Data Manipulation, data interpretation and Process analysis essential
* Experience within the recruitment sector highly desirable.
* Experience of the systems and processes employed by Manpower's systems is an advantage.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and functions across the Manpower organisation and present data and MI.
* Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to see a project through from inception to completion.
* An understanding of project management principles and their application to back office projects.
* Ability to effectively operate as part of a team or as an individual as required.
* Ability to influence change to drive operational performance and efficiency