|Job Ref:||204562487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
We require a Front End Developer for a Digital Media company based in Central Birmingham, working on cloud based web applications for the Cultural Sector|
A Front End Developer is required to work within a small but talented Web Development team within a Digital Media company based in Central Birmingham. The ideal Front End Developer will be working on complex cloud based web applications for well-known cultural organisations. The web applications are built using WordPress CMS and PHP, within an agile environment, using TDD and Git Version Control. The applications are deployed via Heroku, DigitalOcean and AWS so experience with Cloud based deployment would be an advantage.
The company an open and friendly approach and are passionate and professional with what they do. They have an amazing outlook and encourage their staff to contribute to the business and projects, they recognise the fact that developers want a career path and want to grow, so they offer weekly hack days, and provide conference allowances to enable developers to constantly improve their skills. The business offer some fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, end of year bonuses, overtime when working outside of the standard Monday to Friday 9-5, childcare vouchers and a company pension plan.
* At least 3 years' experience developing web applications using Front End Technologies
* Advanced experience and appreciation with UX and UI Experience
* Advanced experience using WordPress
* Knowledge of using Agile methodologies
* Experience using Git Version Control
* Passionate about learning new skills and contributing ideas
* Great Communication Skills, verbal and written
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience with Cloud Based Deployment (Heroku, DigitalOcean, AWS)
* Knowledge of PHP
* Experience with TDD and automation
* Familiarity with Vagrant
* Knowledge of provisioning tools like Ansible
Up to £45k, per annum, passionate and talented development company, Monday to Friday 9-5, overtime, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, hack days, sociable team, conference allowance, cycle to work scheme, end of year bonuses
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV through the link to Alice Patterson or Emma Stevens now, or call us on (Apply online only) for a confidential chat.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based IT Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for