|Job Ref:||204562460||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Haywards Heath||Address:||Post Code:||RH16||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Business Analysis Manager to work in Haywards Heath, West Sussex looking to pay £55-65,000 per annum.|
The established Business Analysis Manager will have come through from a business analyst background with a real passion for coaching and developing a team of Business Analyst's.
The strong Business Analysis Manager will provide direction, oversight of BA team, resource, demand and business value. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to drive Business Analyst's forward.
- To strategically and operationally lead the Business Analysis function within the Business Change department, directly managing a team of up to 5 Lead Business Analysts and an overall team of 10+
- Set analysis standards and frameworks to deliver a high quality BA capability to deliver a dynamic, fast paced change portfolio
- Act as an effective leader providing strong coaching, support and effective performance management of the team
- Lead on setting the standard practices, policies and processes for the Business Analysis discipline and ensure these are adhered to and best practice is followed to support a fully agile change and development environment.
- Peer review BA deliverables ensuring they meet the required standard and are of high quality
- Develop the business analysis capability, ensuring there is a community of best practice across all work streams and projects
- Manage the team resourcing and allocation ensuring we are appropriately managing and balancing a number of business priorities
- Support an agile delivery methodology ensuring we are maintaining a balance between speed of delivery and effective controls
- Engage with senior stakeholders at C+level ensuring they are confident in the quality service delivered by the BA community
- Develop close working relationships with Subject Matter Experts, Heads of Department, Project/Programme Managers, Directors and Sponsors to drive decisions
- Develop a BA academy growing and developing fresh talent into the team
- Be an active member of the overall business change management team helping to ensure that we deliver a portfolio of change that drives real business value
- Influence strategic decisions to ensure that the change projects remain in line with the latest business thinking
- Adhere to the Company values at all times and encourage others to demonstrate these.
Please apply for details