|Job Ref:||204561969||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Towcester||Address:||Post Code:||NN12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
A software engineer experienced in UI/UX design with C# and WPF is required working with one of the largest design software companies in the world. The role requires strong experience in OO development with C# being the preference, you will be working on the complex 2D and 3D GUI and visualization aspects of the software.|
This industry leader has shaped the electronic design automation software market since its inception over 30 years ago and is looking for a talented developer to work in an established team to work on one of their flagship products. This is a highly agile environment rewarding well-crafted code and offers a fantastic opportunity to diversify your skill set.
This role will be ideally suited for C# and WPF developers with a flair for UI/UX. A background in engineering, mathematics or physics and some awareness of algorithm development would be desirable, CFD experience would be outstanding. UI/UX with C# and WPF is the core focus of this role, all other areas listed are in no way essential.
The following skills are essential for this role:
* A strong passion and skill for crafting good quality code in C#
* The desire and proven ability to learn new skills and development languages.
* GUI Development experience with WPF
* A flair for UI/UX
Although not essential is would be advantageous for candidates to have experience of the following
* Agile Experience.
* Functional programming techniques.
* Knowledge of concurrent programming; asynchronous and multithreading.
* Knowledge of XAML, WPF, and MVVM.
* Experience of relational databases and writing stored procedures - particularly SQL (TSQL and SQL Test) or Oracle.
* Experience or knowledge of computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
* Experience in either engineering, physics
In addition to the salary on offer this role offers comprehensive benefits package and excellent L&D opportunities.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK