|Job Ref:||204561796||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
My client, a leading technology company is looking for a QA Lead to join their well-established technical team of developers and analysts, your role will be to streamline the quality assurance aspects of the full development lifecycle.|
As a tester with experience your skills and experience will include;
* The ability to Determine the QA approach to a project from the off set, including all objectives and scoping
* Experience in Identify all components of quality assurance within a project to ensure quality delivery throughout
* Identifying test cases and acceptance criteria from a user perspective
* Preparing test data and executing manual and automated test scripts
* Accurate recording, management and communication of all issues
* A relevant degree is preferable
* Experience with test automation tools such as selenium or similar
* A minimum of 5 years' experience within a digital environment as a test lead
* Experience with confluence and Jira
* The ability to analytically problem solve and a strong background in BDD and TDD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA engineer to join a fantastic team in an exciting fast paced location.
My client is looking for someone to start immediately, please apply ASAP to be considered
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation