|Job Ref:||204561664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Salary (Neg / DOE)
Experienced Software Tester needed to join a vibrant and forward-thinking organisation located near Derby (A38/M1 junction). An excellent opportunity to work with an industry leading brand and to advance your career within the Software Testing / QA industry.
Start ideally in September / October 2016 (subject to candidate notice / availability). Salary negotiable depending on experience level.
Key Skills / Experience / Duties:
- Responsible for managing the full software testing process and supporting the QA Team in the delivery of agreed software solutions.
- Liaising closely with the IT & Technical Teams to ensure that IT solutions are delivered in line with agreed standards and practices.
- End-to-end testing, including systems testing, test planning, execution, scripting, reporting, quality assurance (QA) and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience of working within Agile / Scrum technical environments.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) prior to release.
- Ability to advise and suggest future improvements to software products.
- Any previous experience of working at Test Lead / Senior Tester / Test Coordinator level would be helpful -eg- prioritising workload, coaching junior testers and reporting progress to key stakeholders.
- A professional, approachable and helpful communication style.
- Working as part of an integrated IT Team responsible for delivering leading-edge technology, software, hardware, IT infrastructure and onsite / remote IT support services.
- Automation testing experience would be advantageous.
- An ISEB or ISTQB testing accreditation would be helpful.
Please email a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your availability / notice period, salary expectations and a short 'Covering Letter' explaining why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the opportunity in greater detail and who will answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency