|Job Ref:||204561562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£21000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
£21,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Comm-Tech Voice & Data Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, energetic and ambitious Junior Developer to support the Senior Developer in a fast paced ever evolving communications and connectivity industry.
As a Junior Developer you will be expected to hit the ground running, providing exceptional support for the Senior Developer in the delivery and continued development of the business's in-house CRM systems and websites.
Utilizing the latest technologies and techniques, the CRM systems implement cloud-based design, NLayer architecture, dependency injection, Domain Driven Design to facilitate a growing customer base and shifting requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Supporting the Senior Developer to deliver the continued development and maintenance of the businesses bespoke CRM System within agreed time frames.
* Liaising with all levels of staff including our team of Directors to help develop the bespoke CRM system to become the 'Central Hub' of communications and reporting.
* Support the Senior Developer in liaising with new and existing clients, gathering requirements and feedback to ensure a positive user experience is always delivered.
* Working with the Marketing & Design team to assist in developing the business websites to maximise online sales and lead generation opportunities.
* Preparation of training manuals and online tutorials for end users
* Assist with the Integration between the businesses clients own CRM systems to streamline processes and efficiencies further.
* Bring to the table your own ideas, lead and develop these projects in line with company objectives that will enhance the current systems & websites
As a Junior Developer you will have the following skills and attributes:
Essential Skills Required
* C#, (url removed), MVC, Web API, Entity Framework
* SQL Server
* Experience deploying Azure applications
* Test Driven Development
* Source control, project management via (e.g. Studio Online / TFS)
* WordPress (php, mysql)
* IT Support (desktop and server maintenance)
* The ability to communicate at all levels
* Flexibility to work in a team or on own initiative
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Identify problems and provide solutions
The successful Junior Developer applicant will be entitled to the following benefits:
* 20 days Holiday plus bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Hours of work 8.30am to 5.30pm and an hour for lunch
If you feel you have the skills for your Junior Developer position, please apply now