|Job Ref:||204561404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
To £70,000pa + Bonus & Benefits|
Barrow in Furness
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Head of IT to take ownership of the IT strategy and to integrate all the recent system upgrades into the business. The IT budget will need to be reviewed and set and arrangements put in place with regards to the software licences and maintenance agreements including 3rd party suppliers.
* Managing a small infrastructure team
* Designing, managing and administering all the ICT systems
* Overviewing IT procedures
* Setting service level agreements and information security policy
* IT Project and Change management
An experienced manager and a good communicator, who excels in a strategic role is required. You will need to have experience in a highly regulated field to be able to deal with all the day to day business and disaster recovery systems.
You will need experience of:
* Change Management and Project Management
* A strong technical understanding, ideally including Oracle
* Strong department planning from a strategic aspect
* Financial Services experience is a must
Our client is an established Financial Services business that has the heart of the customer consistently in mind. They are well established business with a have undertaken a steady growth and are consistently looking forward.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre Head of IT to lead their IT team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 368724