|Job Ref:||204561141||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum £10000 Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
My Client is an established database-marketing agency. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Database Developer and Technical Lead. Your experience will include; business understanding and scoping, system implementation & optimisation, database architecture design and build, client support and team management to deliver our database marketing solutions across a range of sectors.|
The Database Architect and Technical Lead is a senior and central role of the project team responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of technical solutions for clients. The role focuses on solution architecture, detailed technical design, and overall delivery of the technical solution.
A major focus of this role will be the design and build of Single Customer View databases. This will require an understanding of the client requirements (usually from a marketing perspective), as well as the technical challenges in building the database solution. You will also take the lead role in on-going client support and advice of best practice plus mentoring and development of our technical team
You will need to communicate with clients at Director level and internally to explain our technical solutions, you will also need to demonstrate a clear understanding of a clients' requirements to enable a system design that meets their needs.
* Be the Technical Lead on a number of client accounts responsible for the whole technical solution and overseeing the day-to-day technical delivery.
* Mentor, develop and grow our technical services team
* Provide pre-sales support in terms of design of solutions architecture
* Provide technical response to RFP/ITT requests, attend prospect pitch meetings in a "solutions architect" capacity
* Take a lead role in the scoping of solutions and the production of solution specification/design documents
* Manage periodic reviews of current systems, and implement continual improvement where appropriate
* Develop procedures and infrastructure to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of services and solutions
* Design testing plans and oversee QA procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
* Minimum 3+ years' experience operating at a senior/lead developer level delivering complex multi-channel marketing solutions, including single customer view, data quality, analytics, multi-channel campaign product tool integration
* Experience of ETL tools within a data warehouse environment
* Experience working with data feeds from a number of disparate source systems and in a variety of formats
* Strong business and commercial awareness
* Ability to 'own' projects and co-ordinate within a team and across departments
* Ability to talk to customers at senior levels
* Experience of formal testing and QA procedures
* Strong skills with SQL Server and SSIS
* Experience of cloud computing desirable
aigoFIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions