|Job Ref:||204561008||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
Senior C++ Visual Developer - Manchester - £40-45k DOE|
An award winning international gaming and gambling company, with a market presence throughout the UK and Europe, are seeking a Senior C++ Developer, with strong communication skills, to join their very talented team.
A large, international company, that supply gaming software to a wide range of entertainment companies worldwide, urgently seek the suitable Senior C++ Developer to join their team. They employ over 2,000 people in offices around the world and this hugely successful company is defying the current trend by expanding their operation globally and increasing market share and turnover.
You can expect to working under Windows using MS Visual Studio primarily using C++ and can expect to be involved in all aspects of development.
Role: Senior C++ Visual Developer
Experience: MS Visual C++ under Windows, Software Design Patterns, Agile Principles, Subversion, Design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location: Manchester, commutable from Salford, Stockport, Rochdale, Oldham, Swinton, Bolton, Warrington, St Helens, Liverpool, Wigan
As a Senior C++ Developer you will be using MS Visual Studio and will be part of a team involved in all aspects of development. You can expect to be interfacing of bet management systems using a variety of protocols. Participating in design and code reviews and liaising with clients will also be aspects of your role.
* Research and development of rendering systems, new technologies and new products.
* Re-purposing existing systems to run in new contexts.
* Participate in design and code reviews.
* Mentoring of other developers.
* Reviewing common code changes and reviewing builds prior to releasing.
* Advising on testing strategy required for client, tools and new products.
* Degree educated
* Have Senior Development experience In previous/current role
* Have the ability to take control of the full project lifecycle.
* Must be comfortable working under Agile principles.
* Follow and promote software development best practices.
* Be able to work well in a team environment and communicate well with project managers, testers, developers, non-technical colleagues and clients.
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in please send your CV over straight away ! Or you can call Nathan on (Apply online only) to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Games Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis