|Job Ref:||204560732||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£300 - £500/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
GIS Solutions Architect contract (1 year) available in Ipswich Suffolk paying £400 per day |
Your new company
A public sector organisation in Ipswich.
Your new role
Your new role is a Solutions Architect, with a particular emphasis on GIS. You will be leading a technical team supporting business transformational change around the use of GIS. You would be reporting to the Head of Architecture and Design within Technical Design Authority.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be self-motivated with a proven track record in Solutions Architect as well as the following:
* Experience of GIS systems and the integration of these systems with other solutions
* Experience and understanding of GIS data integration with Business Intelligence (Microsoft Power BI)
* Project Management skillset (ideally PRINCE2 certified)
* Adept at stakeholder Management and presentation skills
* Ability to contribute towards best practice use of GIS across the business domains and transition the user base from the current practices to new practices.
* Ability to manage technical architect and technical lead resources as part of leading project based technology team
* Ability to document and produce required high level and low level design documentation related to all GIS solutions design aspects
* Experience to assuring design documentation as part of quality management and design assurance processes
* Ability to look at complex technical landscapes and recommend key business focused solutions
* Experience and understanding of the following Data Integration, Data Analysis and design / deployment of service bus technologies would be advantageous:
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on (Apply online only).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.