|Job Ref:||204560688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gillingham||Address:||Post Code:||NR34||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
Web Developer- Full time salary DOE Rainham, Kent.|
My client in the Rainham Kent area seek to recruit an experienced and motivated Web Developer to join their in-house IT team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Web Development.
- Be responsible for all elements of the look and feel including the user interface of the company websites including creating targeted landign pages for specific audiences.
- Be part of the development of the company brand.
- Design and produce banner for company sites and affiliate programme.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team.
- Have at least two years commercial experience with an agency/ web development business or exposure to working on multiple brands for the same business.
- Be an expert using Adobe Create Cloud.
- Be confident in responsive technologies.
- Be able to develop for IE8 and higher plus FireFox, Chrome and Safari.
- Educated to at least 'A' Level or equivalent standard.
- Experience of working in Visual Studio
- Any experience of working on .Net platform.
- Exposure to mobile development.
You must be able to demonstrate the following behaviours-
- Active listening
- Work collaboratively and display a positive attitude.
- Be pro-active, cost effective and solution focused.
- Show resilience when things don't go well and have a clear idea on what needs to be achieved to rectify it.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- 22 days annual leave increasing by 1 day per annum up to a maximum of 25 plus bank holidays.#
- Pension contribution up to 1% salary rising to 3% of salary in 2018.
- An annual performance bonus.
- Excellent transport links to local train station, bus links.
to apply follow the link below or send your CV to