|Job Ref:||204560586||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
A well established Government Department based in Newcastle are currently recruiting for an Senior Infrastructure Engineer with a strong understanding of configuration management principles (CMDB) and tools, and have experience or training in the use of Configuration Management tools i.e. ServiceNow, Helsinki / Remedy. |
You would be responsible for the build, configuration, administration and support of infrastructure technologies and solutions - hardware, software, commercial off the shelf (COTS) and opensource packages/solutions, virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
* Experience in the use of bug and issue tracking products i.e. JIRA.
* ITIL Service Operation (particularly Request Fulfilment, Incident/Problem/Change Management) and with significant experience of Service Transition
* ITIL Practitioner certification and experience in developing system architecture diagrams
* Experience of working with developers and architects to develop and/or ensure that they develop appropriate documentation to safeguard the integrity of the system development and support process.
* Experience of working in an agile delivery environment
* Monitoring and event management, escalating and/or resolving issues highlighted
* Data management regulations and policies and Information Lifecycle Management frameworks and solutions
* Experienced in developing and supporting MS Dynamics 2011.
* Other areas of technology and solutions - experience and technical capability across projects and service lifecycle e.g. applications development, DevOps, solutions architecture
* Service reporting - production of management information and reports, dashboards etc.
* Overseeing teams supporting services that are aligned to the business strategy and operational requirements
* Exposure to structured problem management and troubleshooting
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact James Lawson on NA for more information regarding the role.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy