|Job Ref:||204560374||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£150000 - £190000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Do you have over 10 years of digital product management experience? |
Do you always stay up to date with the latest trends across the digital market?
Then take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to progress your career in senior management as VP of Digital Product Strategy. You will join a global IT services organisation that supports the full software cycle from application development and management, testing and digital media to consulting, infrastructure management and cloud services.
Ideally you will bring with you over 8 years' experience in management roles where you have put together direct reports whilst working on several parallel projects
Supporting clients is second nature to you and you will be working closely with clients as their strategic digital guide, giving them product recommendations and ensuring that service levels and campaigns are always in keeping with strategic goals.
What will you be doing as VP of Digital Product Strategy?
* You will direct the development of presentations, plans and concepts as well as injecting your original flair in leading the writing of creative proposals.
* Using your thorough organisation skills, you will gain, define and clarify assignments whilst being an intermediary with clients and delivery managers.
* Utilise your excellent communication skills and join forces with creative and engineering colleagues.
* Communicate client requests to ensure client satisfaction and evaluate product quality on an ongoing basis.
What's in it for you?
* Not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary of £150,000 to £190,000 there is also opportunity for future career development.
* You will be working alongside unique, ambitious and like-minded people.
* Become a part of a strong company culture with involvement in communities, tech events and world-leading conferences.
* With the company offices based worldwide across the UK, USA, Germany, Romania, Macedonia and Moldova you'll have the opportunity to work in an international environment.
If you're looking for to take the next step in your career in digital product management, then apply for this VP, Digital Product Strategy role now