|Job Ref:||204560337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£580 - £630/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Risk, Compliance & Validation Consultant - Contract - UK|
We are looking for an experienced Risk, Compliance & Validation Consultant to assist our global client with their global Risk & Compliance strategy. This is for an initial 6 month contract but will extend to be longer term and will be based from the UK. Our client is a global end-user within which you will be fully responsible for compliance with Good Practice standards throughout the business.
The ideal Risk, Compliance & Validation Consultant will have proven experience in:
* Compliance in a pharmaceutical environment
* Experience of SAP or other ERP systems
* Experience of working with GAMP 4 / 5
* Delivering training and coaching for compliance and quality related processes
The successful Risk, Compliance & Validation Consultant will be involved with:
* Participating in the development of validation processes and procedures
* Ensuring that GxP compliance requirements become BAU
* Support the IS teams on requests for change that have a compliance or security dimension.
* Ensuring compliance to GxP, GCP, GMP standards of Computer & Network Infrastructure being implemented
This position requires a capable Risk, Compliance & Validation Consultant who can work effectively in a complex organisation which has a significant number of projects running at any one time with multiple stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on behalf of a global company currently going through major business transformation as well as being fully instrumental in their Risk & Compliance Strategy. The successful Risk, Compliance & Validation Consultant will be required to maintain a strong working relationship with the business so good communication skills will be key to performing this role to a high standard.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role