|Job Ref:||204560210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Do you have strong software development experience with good exposure to MS technical stack and latest versions of .Net? |
Do you want to show your creative development skills to the full on an exciting Greenfield project?
Do you want to avoid the commute into Central London?
Our client is a successful and dynamic business with an international client base and presence, and a reputation for service excellence. They have experienced a growing demand for new software products being developed as part of their service offering, and as a result are increasing focus and investment on this business area. They are now able to offer an excellent career opportunity to a suitably experienced Software Developer to join them on a permanent full time basis.
* Competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
* Permanent role
* Generous paid holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays plus your birthday!)
* Free Parking
* Other staff benefits
* All company expenses paid
* Support for ongoing career development and training
* The opportunity to work in a dynamic and friendly team environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded
The role will involve:
* Developing, building and maintaining systems and software products
* Develop data workflow to incorporate relevant business rules
* Work and deliver in an Agile software development environment
* Support analytics team with queries
* Support legacy system maintenance and functionality
* Strong front end development experience with a good knowledge of the below technologies:
* jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS
* Microsoft (url removed), C#, MVC1+, WCF and .Net 3.5+
* Experience with SQL Server
* A willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages
* Additional experience in the following would be an advantage:
* SVN, VSOnline
* Network supports
* Barcode technologies
Please send a CV detailing relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant. If you are interested in applying then we recommend you do so as soon as possible. Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that your details will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you