|Job Ref:||204560208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chatham||Address:||Post Code:||ME5||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Netbox Recruitment Ltd are currently working in partnership with a reputable client in Medway, who are looking to recruit an ICT Manager to join their dynamic business, leading a team of 6 staff.|
This role is a rare and impressive opportunity to become a key member of a well-recognised company in a facilities management, community focused environment. My client has recently undergone an exciting restructure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who has previously headed up and led a team within a similar capacity and are looking for the next stimulating challenge within a positive work culture.
Duties of this role will include:
* Be actively involved in the roll out of a three year strategic plan and associated policies in line with the business plan and technologies available. This will include, however not be limited to, a HR System software implementation
* Successfully set, control and implement ICT budgets, ensuring the ICT infrastructure is run in a cost-effective manner
* Project Management
* Policy and Procedure writing, whilst implementing knowledge of Data Protection Laws
* Procurement duties with relation to third party and external suppliers
* Managing a support team to ensure workstations both on-site and remotely, including PDA's, run smoothly and that any ICT queries and requests across the business, including software and training, are responded to promptly and within SLA guidelines
To be suitable for this role you must:
* Have technical knowledge, ideally have experience within a technical capacity
* Be confident liaising with senior management and being involved in management meetings and decision-making
* Have working knowledge of Citrix, XenApp, Microsoft Office, Cisco Systems and Data Protection Laws within IT.
* Be degree educated or equivalent within a relevant subject. Prince2 qualification would be desirable, however not essential
* Have an up to date interest and knowledge of the IT Sector
* Be able to work towards both team and company-wide deadlines
* Have previous experience in similar, managerial capacity, leading a team efficiently
* An understanding of the not-for-profit sector would be advantageous, however not essential
* Be an innovative and engaging member of the team
My client offers an excellent remuneration package for this role, inclusive of 28 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays per annum including a buy and sell scheme, a pension contribution scheme, free parking, car allowance, bonus scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted healthcare scheme.
Working hours for this role are 37 hours per week, flexible between the hours of 8am - 6pm. Adhoc overtime may be required, however will be reimbursed with time in lieu. The salary on offer for this role is between £50,000 - £55,000, based upon your experience.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered - apply or call (Apply online only)