|Job Ref:||204560137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£500 - £620/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
We are currently looking for a Interim Web Project Lead to join a multichannel fashion retailer to help kick start their major web re-platforming project. The correct candidate will be the Business Owner to manage the project to successful completion.|
* Overseeing the end to end project delivery of a complete re-platform of the Ecommerce site.
* Manage every aspect of the project including leading project meetings, managing resources, working cross functionally with the relevant departments and keeping senior stakeholders updated on progress.
* Having sight of the project budget and managing costs accordingly.
* Assisting in the vendor selection process to ensure the new platform meets the needs of the business.
* High quality e-commerce track record.
* Strategic thinking - being able to define, agree and set a strategic plan.
* Implementation skills - being able to manage the business along a defined strategic path.
* Leadership - give direction to and inspire a project team.
* Communication and influencing skills.
* Strong end to end project implementation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter or to hear about our other roles and more