|Job Ref:||204560100||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Salesforce Developer - Up to £60K depending on experience + benefits - London|
I'm currently working with a Salesforce Platinum Partner who's looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their London team on a permanent basis. Although this partner assists on global implementations and projects, you will be solely focused in London with minimal travel across the UK.
You will be responsible for the development of new Salesforce implementations and adding additional functionality to existing platforms.
* 4 years+ of programming experience
* 2 years+ Salesforce development experience
* Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
* Strong Salesforce development language experience (Apex & Visualforce)
* Proven experience in integration of 3rd party apps
* MINIMUM OF ONE Salesforce certification
* Experience working on medium to enterprise projects
* Experience of requirements gathering, solution design and estimating development timescale and deliverables
* Managing teams of both technical and functional professionals
This position offers great career progression and will encourage/fund the successful candidate to attain additional Salesforce certifications.
If this opportunity sounds like the next career move for you, please get in touch and apply.
Here at I.T. Works we are business partners with some of the most established and influential Salesforce end-user organisations and Salesforce consultancies in the world. We specialise in the recruitment of Salesforce professionals for clients across the UK, Europe and internationally. We have built a credible reputation in the Salesforce market, helping provide instrumental support and resources for Salesforce implementations and projects in all aspects of the platform.
Even if this role is not of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss how we can help you find the next Salesforce opportunity you're looking for