|Job Ref:||204560071||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
We are currently recruiting for a International multichannel retailer who is looking for an Applications Systems Specialist to administer and support the ERP solution within their business. My client also has a number of add on solutions that also require support, e.g. planning and HR etc.|
This role focuses 90% on the support and maintenance of MS Dynamics NAV 2009, but also includes the identification, analysis, definition and deployment of new MS Dynamics NAV /LS Retail projects/ Pebblestone (Merchandising and Buying) functionality.
* The role will work with development partners to ensure all solutions delivered are fit for purpose and all change management tasks are completed, i.e. service introduction, user training.
* Working closely with the functional support members to provide a holistic solution to the business.
* Requirements gathering and creation of documentation to provide to thier 3rd parties.
* Creation and support of business analysis alongside the specification and development of ETL and integrations to external systems.
* To provide support to the diverse user group within a small support team, providing the detailed investigation as required.
* Managing allocated 3rd party relationships and attending weekly status calls and dealing with escalations.
* Working with infrastructure team to ensure test, development and product environments are appropriate to support the business.
* To contribute into general system administration and business continuity measures.
The ideal candidate
* Senior level, demonstrable experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
* Retail experience
* Experience working with and managing 3rd party developers
* General understanding of retail head office systems to include:Merchandising- planning/allocation, replenishments, stock movement
* Warehouse- orders/ fulfilment, consolidation, goods in, stock takes
* Ecommerce- full cycle, order processing, returns, order fulfilment
* Store operations - basic till functions such as sales, returns, End of day, stock takes, goods receiving/transfer outs
* Finance - General Ledger entries, reconciliation
* Good understanding of relational databases and tables and SQL environments
Exposure to the following would be preferable:
* Project Management experience in a Retail environment
* Business Analysis experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter or to hear about our other roles and more