|Job Ref:||204559912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + excellent benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Senior Network Analyst (Principle) - Coventry|
Permanent paying up to £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits!
This great new opportunity has arisen to join this fantastic company at a time of growth due to constant success and being a market leading company. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Network Analyst to join the team.
You will be required to deliver onsite support during the hours of 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday and remotely on a 24x365 basis. It will be part of an on call rota for out of hour's emergency support and there may be a requirement for occasional weekend work. You may also be required to travel to customer and business partner sites.
• Provide excellent service delivery to the company's internal and external customers through high system availability & data security success.
• Provide access control for all specified production environments. Includes all forms of physical access, and remote access to production systems.
• Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures in IT Delivery including retraining and improving documentation.
• Provide Networking Administration, Support and Solutions Design
• Take lead of IT Projects and IT Work-streams
• Lead technical workshops to scope IT and Business / Operational Projects
• Lead the execution of System User & Integration Testing in all System enhancements and changes
• Lead the full end to end change management process for all IT Changes
• Continually challenge Business as Usual activities to ensure delivery of Continuous Improvement
• Act as a subject matter expert on all Networking infrastructure and associated platforms
• Act as a technical consultant to both the company & Customer Base
• Customer facing - expert and professional presentations, technical and non-technical documentation
• Act as an escalation point for all Networking Technical Support & Administration issues
• Ensure the suitability for purpose and appearance of all production environments. This includes designated computer rooms at client site and remote locations.
• Ensure full documentation is available to support all Networking environments
• Ensure no Networking SPOF's exist in either Company or Client environments
• Development and implementation of technical road maps
• Associated tasks as required by line manager.
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
• Technical expert in all major IT Networking infrastructure and systems (Firewalls, Load Balancers, Switches, Routers)
• Technical expert in all Networking Topologies & Principles (including VLAN's, VPN's, MPLS, DSL, Fibre, VoIP)
• Technical experience in Telephony Switches
• Ability to develop technical road maps to support business strategy
• Experience in full problem management life-cycle
• Experienced in Business Process Design and Mapping
• Experienced in leading technical scoping workshops and creating detailed IT Strategies and Technical Specifications
• Experienced in managing and prioritising workloads, projects, issues and risks
• Effective Problem Solver
• Risk & Issue Management
• Understanding of IT Best Practices & Security Principles
• Experience of SLA environments
• Effective communicational skills
• Work under own initiative and effective team player
• Experience in SLA, KPI Management Reporting - this does not apply to sysadmin principle support
• Experience in creation and implementation of Continuous Improvement Programmes
• Commercial Awareness
• CCNA/CCNP/CCDA qualification
• Full UK driving licence
• Data Centre Environments
• Project Management