|Job Ref:||204559637||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Holborn||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect|
Grade: Senior Manager
Role: Technical Architect
Business Unit: FSSBU Digital Customer Experience Practice
Location: Holborn, Greater London
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive + Flexible Benefits + Bonus
No of Positions: 2
Last Date of Applications: Applications should be sent before 28th September 2016
With 180,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
What the DCX practice does
The Digital Customer Experience practice, focuses on providing solutions that enable customer centricity, allowing your customer to interact with a business via their chosen communication medium, be that web, phone or tablet. We facilitate businesses who are seeking to transform to the digital enterprise. What does this mean - digitising processes from the front, middle and back office? An example is, creating a website where a customer can access details about their bank accounts or log an insurance claim and then monitor and track its progress throughout the claims life cycle.
In order to digitise we have aligned with a number of different technology solutions that help to bring our clients' digital visions to life. BPM solutions, for example, automate front office sales and service processes, while also improving efficiency in the middle office for use cases such as employee or customer onboarding, expense reporting, or even pharmaceutical drug registration. We also work with other dedicated CRM providers such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. The digital revolution has to address mobile solutions. Our partnership with Prosodie brings the IVR experience into the 21st century with, virtual queuing for an agent without the customer having to make the call.
Our digital nursery is an environment that we are currently building. Not just a technology playground but also a fun and engaging environment to bring our clients' digital visions to life.
Main Purpose of Role
• Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
• Has an advanced understanding of SFDC tools and leads development activities
• Knowledge of SFDC architecture
• Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
• Contributes to best practice definitions
• Critically reviews work of other team members
• Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for SFDC
• Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
• Expands knowledge of insurance industry and processes/tools
• Leads and participates in project teams
• Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
• Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
• Undertakes feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and presents proposals to clients;
• Provides advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments;
Skills and Experience needed Functional Expertise:
• Salesforce Certified Developer or Advanced Developer
• Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
• Proficient in a variety of business processes/environments such as commercial, auto insurance etc.
• Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
• Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
• Committed to continuous learning and development
• Customer service orientation.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
• Consistently meets deadlines
• Adaptable to frequent change
• Participates and leads effectively in a team environment
• Decision making with limited information in dynamic situations
• Strong presentation/public speaking skills
• Naturally demonstrates critical thinking and initiative
• Leading without line authority - must be able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere.
Experience and Skills:
• Solid relevant industry experience
• Proven experience of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
Please note that applications for this position will close on Wednesday 28th September, 2016. If you have any further questions or would like any further information please contact Steve Cross at steven dot cross at Capgemini dot com
Location and travel: Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice. We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer