|Job Ref:||204559609||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£280 - £300/day 6 month contract + Extensions probable||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Oracle DBA - Oracle, SQL, Shell Scripting - Essex - £280 - £300pd|
Oracle 11 & 12, Database Admin, Shell Scripting, SQL
The Oracle DBA will be responsible for all business databases and database-dependant applications. Your position will be to enhance and maintain the existing DBMSs and leading the process and standardisation into the GDMS. The successful candidate will have prior experience working in an enterprise level environment as a DBA and will be used to liaising will high level IT and non-IT stakeholders. In this role you will have the scope and ability to research new developments and database technologies for integration. You will be integrating with a global team and will be involved in the standardisation of Security protocols & controls with the US and APAC regions. We are looking for a flexible candidate who is looking to take a new and existing position! My client is offering a dynamic environment where they heavily rely on contract staff, extensions with this business are a probability - and can extend to a number of years!
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with Oracle 11 & 12
- Experience of working with SQL both development and design.
- Knowledge of Oracle installs, upgrades and patches.
- Practical experience in troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and Upgrades across SQL databases.
- Able to design, analyse, program, install and uphold highly technical and complex computer databases.
- Experience of writing procedures and policies for electronic processing applications
- Must be able to interpret, read and apply complex technical publications.
- Must be able to read and manipulate both data and logical solutions to complex data processing databases.
Employment type: Contract
Contract Length: 6months (Likely 12 month extension)
Rate: Circa £280 - £300 a day
Location: South Essex
Fantastic communication skills across all levels of employees and stakeholders.
Excellent planning and organisation skills
Work across a number of disciplines
Outstanding customer service skills
Excellent problem solving skills
We offer a competitive referral scheme if you know someone who could be interested in this role please call Jamie Harding on (Apply online only)
Aquent specialise is placing freelance and Temp-to-perm Digital and Creative professionals in the UK and across the globe. If you are looking for work please feel free to check out our website: (url removed)