|Job Ref:||204558493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£450 - £475/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
As an Information Security Specialist for one of Europe's leading airlines you will be dedicated to protecting their customers, staff and systems from any anomalies or cyber threats. |
As a member of the Information Security - Governance, Risk and Compliance team, you will maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the organisation's information and information systems. In order to do this, you will ensure that IT policies, procedures and standards are accessible, communicated and understood by staff, contractors and vendors which may involve the delivering of training when required. Your attendance of relevant governance groups within the company will help ensure that complete, transparent and effective risk management is delivered. The maintenance of an information security Risk Management framework which includes standardised processes and procedures for risk assessment, reporting and escalation will be an important function in this role. Furthermore, you will need to guarantee the appropriate management focus for any vulnerabilities which may damage the confidentiality, integrity or availability of the company's information or its systems is taken. Any incidents will need to be tracked and recorded with risk mitigation controls needing to be appropriate and exposure is minimal. Lastly, you will work with teams to track requirements and compliance with relevant legislation, regulation, standards and frameworks as they pertain to InfoSec.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills/experience;
* Significant experience operating as a security practitioner in the IT marketplace, having gained knowledge and expertise of leading information security risk assessments along with writing information security policies, procedures and standards
* Have previously worked in an organisation through realignment, assessment or delivery of an industry recognised security standard such as ISO or COBIT
* Demonstrable experience in creating a sustainable compliance capability and is able to conduct and direct research into governance, risk and compliance capabilities and regression
* Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively operate at all levels both inside and outside of the company and be able to communicate ideas using 'non-technical' business-friendly language which is accessible
* Be able to harness the commitment and contribution of team members including those outside of direct span of control
* One or more of the following qualifications are desirable although not essential:
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified Information systems Auditor (CISA)
* Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work