|Job Ref:||204558401||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
UK Wide + Travel to client sites
My client are an International IT consultancy Firm with offices all over the globe. They are looking for a number of DevOps Engineers to strengthen this area of their business where they produce web platforms for enterprise clients and provide complex solutions in content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* You will be collaborating with colleagues on unique challenges at scale
* You'll be building and crafting out new environments using infrastructure as code and configuration management tools
* Put in place automated monitoring, discovery, logging and alerting systems for high scale production systems
* Build new platforms based on containers using tools like Docker and Kubernetes
* Implement Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for Development teams
* You will work with the latest open-source tools and technologies to deliver software in a DevOps lifecycle
* Excellent scripting and automation skills (Bash, Jenkins, Ruby, Python, Go etc...)
* Familiarity with at least one programming language
* Experienced in monitoring tools, frameworks and processes
* Experienced in full automation and configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
* Experience of container technologies (Docker, Rkt) and platforms (Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher)
* Experience in supporting production applications on AWS or other similar cloud technologies
* Exposure to working in a DevOps culture
* Have worked in large scale, high complexity environments
* Experience from a software engineering or development background is desirable
For this role my client is looking to compensate competent DevOps Engineers with a generous salary of £40000 - £100000 + excellent benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years. They have offices all over the UK but Travel to client site will be required.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Chris Garside on +44 (Apply online only)
DevOps, Bash, Jenkins, Groovy, ruby, python, PHP, Java, Linux, OpenVZ, Puppet, Redhat, CentOS, UK Wide, Any UK Base