|Job Ref:||204558261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
A market leading slot based gaming and gambling company are looking for a software tester to join their development team in Manchester. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of thriving company who currently have 35,000+ machines in the UK.
Role: Tester, Software Tester, Games Tester, QA, Automation tester
Experience: ISEB, ISTQB, QA, Testing, Automation, Selenium, QTP
Salary: up to £32,000
Location: Manchester - commutable from Warrington, Stockport, Rochdale, Bolton
The group provides terminals in five countries today. The group's customer base includes casinos, bingo halls, licensed betting offices (LBO), holiday parks and other out of home leisure venues.
The company has very aggressive growth plans and is kicking off a number of development projects to expand into international markets.
The company has development teams based in several offices around the country producing state of the art Casino, Bingo, Virtual, Betting and Progressive Games, Enterprise Applications and Remote Support/Content management tools.
* Develop test cases and test plans
* Process driven tester who helps improve test case management
* Supporting the QA manager in the day to day runing of the team
* Leading the team in the QA Managers absence
* Assisting with recruitment and resourse allocation where necessary.
* Execute test cases and record the results
* Ensure the end product is of the highest quality
* Preparing and configuring test environments
* Liaise with the developers and other testers communicating effectively
Skills and Experience:
* Agile testing experience
* Exposure to case management tools like Quality centre and Enterprise tester
* Knowledge of but tracking tool like Jira
* Exposure to different test techniques
* Ability to work on simultaneous projects
* ISEB or ITQB desirable
If you are interested in the opportunity to work for this international leading studio call Dan Johnston on (Apply online only) or email your CV detailing your desired start and salary requirements
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Games Recruitment agency and are seeking developers, designers and artists of all levels. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis