|Job Ref:||204558139||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Holborn||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:49|
Job Title: Mendix Business Engineer|
Business Unit: FSSBU Digital Customer Experience Practice
Location: Holborn, London United Kingdom
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
No of positions: 2
Last Date of Applications: Applications should be sent before 28th September 2016
Job Description: Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Mendix Business Engineer with Technical delivery and solution skills in the area of Mendix platforms in the Financial Services Sector.
The person will apply his / her Banking, Insurance and/or Capital Market industry expertise to help our clients provide a superior sales and service experience, to their customers, across all channels of interactions and help their staff collaborate efficiently from the front to the back office. This candidate will be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate requirements to feed into strategic business change solutions, will be part of agile delivery teams and will drive proof of concepts, project streams or large business process transformation programmes.
You will primarily get involved in Business Process Reengineering and Digital Transformation programmes of work involving one or several of our technology partners (including and not limited to Pega, IBM, Salesforce, and Oracle). He / She will join the Global Digital Transformation Solutions Practice which focuses on customer centric transformations in the Financial Services Sector.
As an Mendix Business Engineer you will have an important role determining and realising solutions for our customers based on the Mendix Platform. In consultation with the business you determine the needs and translate this to the right solution. You will be part of an experienced team to realize these solutions in an agile/Scrum way.
You have a diverse set of tasks; your day is always vary and is different every day. An example could be:
• Translating business requirements into the appropriate custom application based on the Mendix platform
• Modelling a data-model (equivalent to a UML / ER diagram)
• Visual programming (in a Visio-like way)
• Communicates the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advises upon the potential introduction of such technology
• Provides advice and assistance in the procurement, provision, delivery, installation, maintenance and use of IT systems and their environments
• Examines existing business models and flows of data and designs functional specifications and test plans for new systems in order to meet clients needs
Dependent on your background you might be deployed for:
• Realisation of integrations interfaces based on web-services
• Realisation of GUI
• You are independent, communicative, self-starting, resourceful, driven and possess empathy.
• Bachelor or academic background (preferably in business and / or computer science). If you have a background in only business administration but you have relevant work experience or affinity with computer science, you can also apply.
• Quick learner who likes to tackle problems and is a creative thinker
• Experience with model-drives software development tool like Mendix or something comparable
• Experience with Java
Please note that applications for this position will close on Wednesday 28th September, 2016. If you have any further questions or would like any further information please contact Steve Cross
Whilst you may have any of our UK offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice. We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer